Matthew said the other day "is the top of the sky the floor of heaven?" I love the things kids say! Fall is a beautiful time and we have enjoyed it so much! Especially now that I've convinced Erik to play pokemon go. He is now walking around everywhere with me! I've walked more from pokemon go than I ever have!
|Fall Apple Picking|
- Apple picking
- Fall Camping
- Pumpkin patch
- Sitting by the fire drinking hot cocoa
|COSI fun with Sarah's hair rising!|
|Jenna riding the bike at COSI|
|Camping - Matthew in costume with Haven and Ainsley|
|Sarah and Maddie in costume|
|Me and Joy in costume|
|Girls on the camping trip|
- We were all surprised Donald Trump won the presidency. All of the polls were wrong. Neither Erik nor I voted for him but we will support him as the president. It was a very odd election.
- I can't even count the number of books I've read lately. Pretty much all I've done in the past few months is read. But that is partially because football is on and this is an easier session for me.
- I teach on Saturday mornings from 9am -noon. It's fun to teach on site - I've missed it but online is so much more convenient.
- Jenna is now part of the color guard in the Winterline at her school. She really likes twirling flags and I'm excited she is enjoying this activity.
- We got family pictures taken. I'll upload them sometime soon. Sarah was sad in the pictures because she didn't like the outfit I picked. Next year I'll just let her pick her own outfit.
- School is going really well for all 3 kids. Matthew is learning some sight words, Jenna is doing fantastic in school, and Sarah is doing great with her multiplication facts. We are also all green belts in tae kwon do except Sarah who is a blue belt