Monday, February 06, 2006

Dentists!

Today I went to the dentist, and I haven't gone since Jenna was a few months old and had to sit in the carrier. I love our dentist. They are Christians and very friendly. The receptionist (Kelli) and I are good friends :). I didn't have any cavities! Yea!
Jenna was a monster today. She only took one one hour nap when she usually takes two naps each an hour a piece. So she was very tired and screaming at the top of her lungs. We put her in bed twice but she still screamed!!!
Erik and I started to try eating right today. We are hoping to lose 2lbs a week for the next 7 weeks so I can get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Of course - I did make white chocolate macadamia nut cookies today - but I only ate one!
I got 82 on quiddler today and used the words: zeal, clouts, manly, pin

No comments: