Saturday, June 14, 2014

Erik is a skinny flash

We always love camping at Buckeye Lake. There are so many things to do there and they always have extra activities. We went camping with two families with girls in Jenna and Sarah's brownie troops. They had never been to Buckeye lake but we all had a great time.
Jumping Pillow
 The kids played in the pool, played at the playground, mined for gems, jumped on the jumping pillow, rode on top of a fire truck, played games, and ate smores. They stayed in cabins next to our camper. It's wonderful to sit by the fire and relax at night hoping the children are actually sleeping.

Gem Mining -  no Matthew is not drinking the water

Girls having fun
In other news:

  • Erik reached his goal! He now weighs 199. This is the lowest he has been in probably 10-15 years. Congratulations Erik! To celebrate we are going hiking and then out to dinner. We already have a babysitter lined up.
  • Since Erik has had so much success with running, he is now thinking of doing a half marathon with Tricia. He is like the flash! Only less fast and orange.
  • When I reach my weight loss goal I'm going to get a pedicure. Or maybe I'll get one anyway - we will see. My nails really need some loving! 
  • I finished the Divergent series. I liked the first two books. The last one was a disappointment. But that's how these series go I guess. I do want to watch the movie.
  • Jenna sped through the last Harry Potter book. She really loved the series and said she wasn't scared. I guess she is all grown up. I think I'll give her the Malazan book of the fallen series next...
  • Not only are we babysitting Theo, Matt and Sunshine's massively fat cat, we are also babysitting their kids for 2 days while they are in Hawaii. We are giving the Grandma a break. So now we have 5 kids here. Yikes!

No comments: