Saturday, July 08, 2006

31


Now I'm definitely past 30. I'm "in my 30s". The next big age is 40 for me. Wow - that just sounds really old. Of course, I still feel like a kid. This week has been really fun. For my birthday we went to Applebees and Jenna got mac and cheese and broccoli. It was good (better than normal mac and cheese) and she ate almost all of it. Then we went to Graeters. Graeters has wonderful ice cream. Even so, I'd still rate Handels above Graeters. Nevertheless, we went to Graeters for my birthday and I got a buckeye blitz sundae. I'm thinking it might have had a little less than 20000000 calories in it, but only slightly. It was yummy. Then I played Sim City all night. Erik bought me Sim City for my birthday and I'm an addict.
Speaking of addict, I went to the doctor about my constant nose stuffiness. He said I am addicted to zicam. Just because I use it every night and shake when I can't. That doesn't sound like an addict does it???
Jen, Nicole, Heather and I got all our kids together on Thursday for a playdate. Here is a picture of Jenna, Kael, Emma, and Avery in Jen's sandbox. Jenna loved it even though she isn't paying attention to the sand in the picture :). She liked it better when the other kids weren't "sharing" her sand.

In other news:
  1. Jenna got a free book from the library by "reading" 6 hours. When she reads another 6 hours she gets an activity set
  2. I've read a whole lot more than 6 hours and never got a free book for it
  3. Or an activity set
  4. School starts Wed for me and my online classes start tomorrow
  5. I got 92 on Quiddler today - 7 above the max!
  6. Jen got me the Quiddler card game for my birthday - Yea!
  7. Raspberry mocha frappucino from Starbucks is ambrosia from heaven

No comments: