Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bye Bye Mama

Jenna used to cry whenever I left for work. Sometimes it wasn't just crying but actually turned into screaming. I put a video up on youtube and copied the link here to show you that apparently she doesn't care that mommie leaves anymore. Here is another video of her on her rocking horse. She loves that thing!

Every day I wake up to read a new vocabulary word in my inbox. Today's word was theriac. The definition of this word was treacle. This does not help me. I must be vocabularily challenged because I have no idea what either word means.

My friend Nicole had her baby last night at 10:41pm. Her name is Mclaine Noel and she is beautiful. Jenna and I went to visit her today. Mclaine has brown hair which is very strange considering Nicole and Gregg have blonde hair and Kael (their 3 year old son) has red hair. So their family has a mixture of hair color.

Today the Quiddler score to beat was 95 but I got 81. Maybe I need to go through it again and get a better score :).

No comments: