Monday, October 16, 2006

Pizzie



Yesterday for dinner we ate pizza from Donatos. Erik surprised me by bringing home the new Donatos Ciabatta pizza. It was good. The funnier thing was Jenna's response. She loves pizzie. Watch the video here. Pizzie was num num.

Erik bought another computer. This brings the number of computers in our house up to 8. Seems like a reasonable number of computers! Now Jenna can watch slideshow pictures of herself on any computer.

On Saturday the three of us went to Kael's birthday party. He turned three and although the birthday party was during the OSU game, Erik tagged along. The party was at a jungle gym so the kids were running all around and bouncing on trampolines. I have uploaded some pictures of Jenna enjoying the trampoline and some of the other jungle gym toys.

Saturday morning Erik went to Chainsaws and Chili at the church. He did manly things like chop down trees while eating chili. Sounds scary to me. He was chopping down trees for a retreat center they plan on using in the future on currently undeveloped land. Jenna and I stayed home and baked bread. Much less scary. We have been passing around Amish bread at work and it is delicious when you put tons of chocolate chips in :).

The buckeyes are doing well this year. We are excited that they might win the National Championship. I'll have to get more pictures of Jenna in her OSU gear. She knows the word "buckeyes"! A true Ohioan :).

Today I got a pitiful score on Quiddler: 49 but who knew that feu was a word??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya...thanks for the video!

I hope you're enjoying the Dark Tower, I was just talking about it again in a comment on my own blog and thought of you! So few people I know have actually read it. (So unfair that you can read them all....I had to wait for 10 years between books 3 and 4!)

Anyway, let me know what you think when you finish it! -MS/Nullmuse

Gina Cooper said...

I will! It's been awesome so far :)