Friday, October 27, 2006

select * from class where mood = fun


My students - I love them! In BIS240 this session, one group decided to make t-shirts with SQL sayings on them.

Here is a picture of me (and my SQL shirt) with them. Don't we look great in our geeky shirts? We had a fun class!!

This is finals week for me and I'm swamped with work. Not only grading finals from this week (and projects and assignments) but getting ready for next semester which starts on Monday! And my online course!

Halloween is Tuesday and we are looking forward to taking bug trick or treating. We took her to Boo at the Zoo last Friday and had a good time. We went with the Jen and Jeff Wahl who have a daughter close to bug's age named Rachel. Rachel is dressed as a duck and Jenna is dressed as snow white. Here are some pictures:

Boo at the Zoo was fun even though the candy was lame (tootsie rolls, gum, etc). Hopefully she'll get better candy on Tuesday when we take her out trick or treating. It should be a fun time :).

Today was a profitable quiddler day. 62 points and I got to make the word "sty". Who doesn't like the word sty?

1 comment:

Joel said...

Ah, geek shirts. Good fun! I approve. You get a million points.

UPDATE people
SET points = points + 1000000
WHERE name = 'Gina'