Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Break


I haven't blogged in almost a month! Time has flown quickly with Jenna's birthday party and then Uncle David coming to visit. It has been a fun month. I can't believe my little girl is now 2!! Time has flown. She has grown into a beautiful little girl who moves and talks constantly. She really always talks. Except when she went to the doctor - bug was stoic the entire time. I hope the doctor knows that she is not mute :). Here is a picture of Jenna and the bear. While Uncle David was here we had Iron Chef Beef. It was an awesome competition. It was a heated battle and I pulled out a victory 15.9 to 15.3 - just barely. I made the following:
And David made:
Everything was delicious and I loved having a competitor. Well now that I'm back to blogging, I"ll try to be more consistent. And we'll have more competitions. Who knows, maybe Erik will compete.
I got 74 onQuiddler today with only one 5 letter word - clout.

2 comments:

Joel said...

Ah, Trillian's Tales lives once more! Yay! Food looks good. I don't think you'd want me participating in such a competition - the food would end up rather wretched. :)

On that note, in a few weeks, Megan and I will probably be planning some kind of fancy dinner for ourselves. We did this last year and it was good fun. One of us cooks the main dish and one cooks dessert, but it is a surprise what the other is making; we don't find out until dinner time. Last time I made dessert - a peanut butter and chocolate cake (from a box, of course). I'll be making dessert again, but am not sure what yet. Something more creative than cake.

Wow, comments are supposed to be short. :)

Anonymous said...

Gina why don't you send Joel a good dessert recipe that's easy.