Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day



To celebrate Valentine's Day Erik chose strawberries as my iron chef secret ingredient. It was an awesomely sweet time! Of course we ate a lot of sugar for this iron chef. I also lost 10% of my score since I finished in 1 hr and 10 minutes rather than 1 hr. Ouch - that hurt my ratings. Even so, I got a very high rating on the fruit salad I made as well as the other sweets. Here is what I made:
Everything was delicious but very filling. Wow - I was stuffed after that :).
Yum!
Well we've been snowed in these past two days andDevry's classes have been canceled. I was planning on going to Dayton today but the roads were awful. In the morning I went to Jen's house for a kids Valentine's party and got stuck on her road (they didn't plow it). That was fun.
Lately Jenna has been obsessed with playdoh. I've included a cute picture of her playing with Playdoh. She has been playing wth playdoh every day. She also loves to help dada with work. Here is a video of her putting stickers on dada's nose while he is trying to work. It was too funny. I just had to take a video.
Got 84 on Quiddler today. Who knew SOOEY was a word?

2 comments:

Ryan Dotson said...

Hooray for unscheduled days off! (But if it wasn't a day you were going to be there, then it's no fun. Demand a comp day!)

And sooey: well, if it's what I associate the word 'sooey' with (if it's even spelled that way), it's what you say to call hogs to slop. SOO-EEEEE! PIG PIG PIG!

And there's your random farm fact for today. Pigs. Slop. Valentine's Day. Kind of the same thing.

Joel said...

Strawberries? Now what's the purpose in that? I'm want to be there when he brings home chocolate as the secret ingredient. :)