Thursday, March 08, 2007

La Dolce Vita!


Rome was fantastic. The food was be best I've ever had. Of course, I love Italian food. We also ate Gelato almost every day and once twice a day. We went to the best gelato place in rome Gelateria della palma - amazing. I've listed my favorite sites in Rome:
  1. St. Peter's Basilica
  2. Sistine Chapel
  3. Borghese Gallery
  4. Colosseum
  5. Pantheon
  6. Catacombs
  7. Trevi Fountain
  8. Forum
  9. Palatine Hill
  10. Vatican Museum
  11. Appian Way
  12. Museum of Rome
  13. Piazza Navona
  14. Campo de Fiori
  15. Spanish steps
These were some of the sites we saw while there. Check out our pictures here. Of course, everyone's favorite picture is the pose that the gladiator put us in. Now that is crazy.
We had an amazing time in Rome and recommend it - although the bus system was pretty confusing. We made up for it by eating plenty of gelato.

Today I had an awful Quiddler score. Apparently OK is not a word?? I use OK all the time! I definitely think it should be a word. So I got a 39 out of a max of 67. That's a pretty bad score!

No comments: