Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ecersize



I've been part of this cardio challenge for the past 12 weeks in which we work out for 30 minutes three times a week, put $20 in at the beginning and whoever is still in the challenge at the end splits the money of those who didn't make it. Erik and I are still in it but it has been difficult some weeks to find the time to exercise. In fact, Jenna has "ecersized" with me. Check out this video of the two of us doing situps. She even seems to like exercising with mommy :).

Next Wednesday I'll be hiding Easter Eggs all around the house for Jenna to find. She is excited and keeps saying "Easter bunny hides eggs. Fun time". Erik and I are going to hide baskets for each other and also hide hers. I hope she can find it?

We probably won't be doing iron chef again until after Easter. I'm sad but we will be doing fun things on the weekends (like going to church on Sunday morning!).

I had to upload this picture too. She looks adorable with the pigtails!

Got 54 in Quiddler today but I made all 5 letter words - that is awesome and I only lost one letter at the end - the J.

No comments: