Sunday, June 03, 2007

Corny Missy

Jenna and I went to visit Missy for lunch at her work in Cleveland. Missy's company is so cool. They have a slide to go from the second floor to the first floor. Jenna and I slid down the slide even though she was a little scared at first (as you can see).







Now that it's summer time - it's the season for grilling! We have been grilling out a lot, and Erik even stained the deck so now we have a nice pretty deck to relax on. Jenna loves corn on the cob (who doesn't?) and eating outside. It's always great fun.

In other news:
  1. Our family is coming to visit later this week. I guess I should plan some fun activities for us to do. Napping?
  2. We have been attending a new church for the past few weeks. It is called Sawmill Covenant. The people are friendly and they always have snacks after church (a major plus!). Why have we been attending a new church? While we love the Vineyard but it is too big. Jenna might get lost in the shuffle. Plus at a smaller church we may be able to make more of an impact.
  3. Tomorrow I'm having an ultrasound - I can't wait to see BNT!
  4. I earned a miserable 10 points on Quiddler today. Losing so many letters at the end was not good for me! Why isn't roi a word? I know it means return on investment!
  5. I'm reading the Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind - great fun!


5 comments:

Joel said...

My company doesn't have a slide. I'm jealous.

Then again, my company's office only has one floor. Oh, details.

I love grilled-out food. It's wonderful.

Does it look like the switch to Sawmill Covenant will be a permanent switch? My friend Tim goes to a Covenant church up here, it's pretty nice.

I'm not smart enough to figure out what BNT is. :)

Anonymous said...

come on joel!! you are a smart DeVry Grad... "BNT" stands for "Baby Number Two" Right??? :O) I can't wait to see what BNT is. And, I can't wait to visit you all and eat outside on your deck!!!

Gina Cooper said...

Of course it is Baby Number Two - thanks Leslie for enlightening Joel. Yes he is a smart Devry Grad :) and he lived with us long enough to understand our quirky acronyms!

Joel said...

Ah yes, but of course! Darn my DeVry education for not teaching me that! :) I suppose that would make Jenna BNO. Then, should you have a third child, that would be BNT as well, which leads to all sorts of confusion. The tenth, twelfth, and thirteenth children will also mess things up. :)

Dave said...

I prefer them to be BFG and BFG2 (Baby from Gina, what else were you thinking?) That way when they have explosive vomiting or diarrhea they can be described by alternative meanings of the acronyms.