Friday, June 29, 2007

Daytona!

Daytona Beach has been an awesome adventure! We are coming back tomorrow and I'll be sad to leave this beautiful place. We are all burnt except Jenna who is nicely tanned (how did that happen??). We lazily wake up every morning at 6am (Jenna wakes us up early) then go to the beach all morning. We've made sand castles and ridden the waves. Jenna was even brave enough to go out in the water with dada holding her! Then we come back, eat lunch, take a nap, and go out to the pool. Jenna has named them "big water" and "little water". I'll post pictures when we get back.

The condo we are staying at is incredible! There are 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a pool table, and a full kitchen with granite countertops. You can walk right out to the beach too. Erik and I have taken romantic walks along the beach at night too. And at night Erik has played Lord of the Rings online while I read books. Yea! We've only gone out for ice cream once (which seems like some sort of travesty) but we plan on going out tonight.

On Wednesday we went to the NASA Kennedy Space Center and got a tour of the different plants they have as well as learned a lot about the space shuttle program. It was an excellent tour - well worth the cost. It made me want to be an astronaut!!

I'll post more when we come home tomorrow if I can dig myself out of my huge list of emails :)

No comments: