Sunday, July 08, 2007

Weird and Wicked

My birthday (Thursday the 5th) was absolutely wonderful. I went to see Wicked with my Mom and had excellent seats. Wicked is an awesome musical and I absolutely loved it. In fact, I've listed the plays I've seen in order of my favorites. Now I haven't seen many obviously and I might have forgotten some, but here is my list:
  1. Wicked
  2. Phantom of the Opera
  3. The Scarlet Pimpernel
  4. Anything Goes
  5. Miss Saigon
  6. On Friday the 6th, Erik, Missy, Amanda, and I went to see Weird Al Yankovic in concert. All I can say is WOW!! That was one of the best concerts I've seen. I haven't made a list yet, but it will definitely be at the top. I was laughing the whole time. He is a genius. In fact, I spent all day today reading about him. He was valedictorian of his high school class and graduated 2 years early. He really is a genius!! My newest favorite song of his is White and Nerdy It is hilarious!!
  7. I can't wait to see him again :).
  8. 52 points on Quiddler today!

1 comment:

Joel said...

I am rather jealous.

(Of seeing Weird Al, not of Wicked.) :)