Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Cutie pies (including Jon)

We had another fun time playing D&D the last weekend of April. Jon (the DM pictured) was using a laser pointer. Since using a laser pointer is not hands free, he fashioned a headset for his laser pointer. The crown was just for adornment. I had to get a picture :).

I titled this post cutie pies, not so much because Jon is cute with the tiara on his head, but because my girls are so darn cute. Jenna decided she would make a "cake" for Sarah. I'm not sure what that toxic substance is, but I am not eating it and it certainly is not a cake. Sarah is just cute. We put her in the exersaucer for the first time on Monday and she is doing well holding her head up. She loves to look at it too!

In other news:
  1. I got 72 on Quiddler today. Drow is not a word. What??? Have they never heard of Drizzt?
  2. Angels and Demons is not as good as I thought it would be. Maybe I'm used to fantasy fiction which is more interesting to me (and better written!)
  3. I started teaching again. Back to work - I actually missed it!
  4. Jenna said she wants 80 sisters. Okay. We had better get on the ball.
  5. Sarah's dedication at church will be May 18th.
  6. I have been praying for Erik on Mondays and the girls on Tuesdays. Having a schedule has helped me to focus on praying for them.



2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What cuties our girls are!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you all Saturday, and having Jenna here for a few days.
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hrm...maybe your word game doesn't acknowledge the elven races! "Drow" wouldn't play in Scrabble, either, but "drowsy" would. :D
-Nullmuse