Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Me

I've created a Venn Diagram to describe my ideal happiness situation. I need God, Sleep, and Exercise in order to be happy. If I'm missing any of those I'm not happy but those seem to be the things I'm always willing to give up when I'm busy! Go figure!

Last weekend we took our camper out for the first time. It was so wonderful!! I've included a picture. Jenna had a wonderful time and actually played with Nicholas - yea! Sarah did well too. It rained on Saturday so we ended up eating at a Chinese buffet - not that I'm complaining.

Today is Sarah's 4 month birthday. She is over the hill. Here is a picture of her with the lamb. She is fully belly laughing now. It is so cute - I always want to hug and squeeze her. What a cutie!!

In other news:
  1. I got only 34 points on Quiddler today even though the best score was 104. But, I got to make the word "azure"!
  2. I'm currently reading the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant. The main character is so different than other main characters in fantasy novels as you're only sort of going through the story through him. He's not really excited about anything happening in the book. It's different and I like it.
  3. I also finally started reading Angels and Demons by Dan Brown.
  4. School starts next week! I am excited to get back to teaching but it will be hard to leave the girls at night.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Angels and Demons!

~Missy

Joel said...

+500 dork points for making the Venn Diagram. :)

I'm in a voyage through Angels and Demons that will take several months, due to a rather unambitious reading plan.