Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gina's Guide to Getting Pregnant

Gina's Guide to Getting Pregnant
  1. Rejoin the health club you quit earlier this year.
  2. Start running 2 miles three times a week to get back in shape
  3. Buy a really expensive polar heart rate monitor to help you get back in shape
  4. Renew your KOA camping membership since you'll be doing a lot of camping next year.
  5. Give away most of your baby clothes and baby items since you won't be needing them.
  6. Decide to stick with the number of kids you currently have.
  7. Start writing a paper for a conference next year.
  8. Plan to go on vacation with my family next year
  9. Decide that I want a third child before I turn 35 (got pregnant and my due date is - of course! my 35th birthday)
  10. Listen and accept Erik's mantra "happy wife, happy life".

Erik read the list and said "those aren't the things that got you pregnant."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So basically, I should not work out, since the first few items dealt with getting in shape. Good! I do not want to work out or have a baby. Done and done.

Thanks for the tips!
~Mimmie