Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My princesses

I can't believe it is finally here. Saturday I graduate from Wright State. I tried on my cap and gown (all $780 worth of it!) to see how it looked. What do you think? Sharp huh! I think my masters cap and gown was like $60. Really, why the big price difference here?
So our dishwasher broke today. Right before everyone is coming over for my graduation and a week and a half before Thanksgiving. Bummer. And that dishwasher was only 5 years old. I said to Erik, we just bought it - it certainly must still be under warranty. That's when we realized that "just bought it" means 5 years ago. Where does time go?

A few shameless plugs of my adorable girls. The girls were baking cookies with me on Monday and I snapped a picture of them. They are two adorable sous chefs!
I also snapped this video of the girls yelling "surprise" as they jump out from behind the couch. Sarah's surprise sounds more like "pie". For awhile I thought she was saying pie. Really Sarah, how hungry can you be?
They also want to dance with Daddy at every opportunity. He is always the king and they are the princesses. Of course the queen just sits on the couch so the queen can become a fat bottomed girl. Check out that pun. Booyah!

On that note, I only got 34 points on Quiddler today because ith is not a word. I did that before too. It sounds so much like a word to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the graduation!!!!! All the hard work finally paying off!! :-) Congrats! We're really happy for you!!

-Tom and Katie Marlin