Friday, November 19, 2010

Yummy Oatmeal!

Matthew squeaks. We have come to this realization. Here is a video of him squeaking. In fact, he squeaks most of the time rather than crying. Erik thinks I might have spliced some pig DNA into him (he is rather chunky) but I assured him that no, Matthew's DNA came from us (whether or not that is a good thing....)

We fed Matthew his first taste of solid food.

Here is a picture of Matthew trying his first bite of oatmeal.















And that's what he thought of it:

















Tears. Screaming. Not quite so successful but we'll keep trying.

In other news:
  1. Erik and I have decided to start P90X. This is a workout program in which you workout every day. Ummm....okay. We have 3 kids and I'm teaching 5 classes. We are trying but it isn't happening every day. Plus I like to shake it at my hip hop class.
  2. Erik and I are really enjoying the Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson.
  3. Jenna has been writing sentences like crazy. Just a few months of school has been amazing for her. She wrote "the prisess wor a long slevdress". She sounded it out herself and was able to determine the letters based on the sounds. I couldn't believe she did that. It was incredible! School has been great for her.
  4. Jenis Ice Cream now has a location down the road from us. This will cancel out our P90x workouts.
  5. I also have to post this video of Sarah and Matthew "talking". At least they get along!
  6. 75 points on Quiddler today. I didn't realize SER was a word!










No comments: