Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving foods



Matthew turned 5 months old Nov.20. So I had to snap the obligatory stuffed animal picture. He is starting to grab toys and play with rattles now. He's so adorable! The girls now (especially Sarah) shove toys in his hands for him to play with. Play with this...play...PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Matthew.

Thanksgiving is coming up on Thursday and since it has been awhile since I've posted a top ten list, I've decided to write my top ten favorite Thanksgiving foods that we have at my parents house.

1. Sweet potato casserole - courtesy of Amanda - yum!
2. Rigatoni and meatballs - yes this is Thanksgiving food!!
3. Wedding soup - again, a staple at our house for Thanksgiving
4. hoho cake - duh
5. Stuffing - the only time of year I eat it
6. Turkey - surprisingly the side dishes beat the main event for me!
7. Rolls - my mom buys yummy rolls and I slather them with butter
8. Cranberry sauce - I am one of those people who does like the cranberry sauce in a can that you dump out and it is still in that shape
9. Mushrooms - my Mom has been sauteeing mushrooms for Thanksgiving. I just love them!
10. Salad - why is this on the list beating pumpkin pie? I like the salad and the dressing my parents have!
So that's my list. What is on your list?
I got -10 points today on Quiddler. I was left with QKDGZNR. There are NO words that can be made with that!

No comments: