Friday, August 12, 2011

Chocolate weekend!

Chocolate + camping = awesomeness!

Last weekend was chocolate weekend at Buckeye Lake KOA and we took the family and some friends camping there.  It was an awesome time!  Really awesome!  We ate smores, chocolate at the chocolate fountain, and chocolate chip pancakes.  Then they had a chocolate slip and slide too - but I did not take part in that :).

This is all of us!  The Stoutenburgs: Lynn, Joe, Lauren (6), and Jacob (3 1/2), the Prices: Tricia, Nick, Addie (2 1/2) and Tyson (11 months), and Us!

The kids on the seesaws.  They actually had fun!

Lynn and Jacob on the jumping pillow.

The girls playing in the sand.

Sarah riding the bike.  I can see her on a Harley someday, can't you?  Hopefully she will weigh more than 28lbs.

Lauren in the chocolate slip and slide!  My girls did not want to do it :)

And this mess....After we got home, I was sick on the couch for two days.  I don't know how I got it but somehow I got the flu.  I left the kids alone to make all the mess they want and when I looked- the playroom looked like this.... like this!!  Now I'm feeling better - time to start cleaning! 

75 points on Quiddler today.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I would claim the flu card for one more day and see if the room magically gets clean :) Looks like you guys had a great time camping!