Monday, February 18, 2013

Words!

Matthew is not a man of many words. In fact, for most of his life he only said "uh-oh" and "hee haw" which probably only counts as one word. Last November he started saying more words. Below is an update of Matthew's words:
  1. uh oh
  2. more
  3. hee haw (tick tock)
  4. bubbles
  5. pop
  6. ball
  7. eye
  8. meh (milk)
  9. eeya (cat - meow)
  10. ch (cheese)
  11. on
  12. up up up (up can't be said just once)
  13. dirt
  14. wawa (water)
  15. key
  16. moya (money)
  17. oo (open)
  18. boy
  19. snow
He is doing really well and imitates us quite a bit. I'm really happy with his progress!

I caught a picture of Sarah with her "sweetie pie" from the Valentines party from school. The sweetie pie was filled with candy and very cute. The girls had a 4 day weekend because of Presidents day, and Jenna's friend Paige slept over. They had a great time watching movies in the basement and eating lots of popcorn!



Sarah with her sweetie pie from her Valentines party
Jenna dressed up as Laura Ingalls Wilder

My little bumblebee
My wonderful husband surprised me Saturday night with a mocha from Starbucks. He is so amazing and sometimes will bring me a coffee. It is a little gift but I love it. But I gave up coffee for lent. Oops.

Our church had a speaker from Gospel for Asia on Sunday. It was so heart-wrenching to see these kids and the kind of lives they live.  I'm just amazed at what this ministry is doing for the backward castes in India. Christianity is sweeping through India. Praise God!

86 points on Quiddler today

No comments: