Friday, February 08, 2013

RMD and nunchuck skills

We started our small group again this year and changed the schedule to the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays. This will be a better schedule as every week was becoming too busy for us. To kick off this year we served dinner at Ronald McDonald house. It was a fun service project and I took a few pictures after we served.  Of course it is difficult to get everyone in a picture since someone has to take the picture. After several attempts at photoshopping Candi in the picture I came up with the third picture below. Apparently I need some work on photoshopping. I feel like I'm doing everything right but I just don't have the skills. Maybe I have nunchuck skills but not photoshopping skills.
Jenn, Lynn, Callie, Me, Maddie, and MaryClaire with Candi taking the picture

And now with Candi
My attempt at photoshopping Candi in the picture
I came home from Ronald McDonald house to find Matthew rocking to Mary had a little lamb. He loves the keyboard and is always playing it. I could watch that video over and over!

Last week was midterm week and I barely survived my mountain of grading. This upcoming Wednesday is Ash Wednesday. I love lent - a time of sacrifice is always so refreshing to me. I am trying to decide between giving up coffee or nutella. I drink coffee about twice a week but eat nutella quite a bit. I have been making peanut butter and nutella sandwiches for dinner when I teach. Who needs pb&j when you can have pb&n? So I'll have to decide by Wednesday.

76 points on Quiddler today

No comments: