Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Surprise!

For the past month I knew my sisters were coming on June 20th, Matthew's actual birthday for a pedicure. This was to celebrate my 40th birthday. I thought it would be fun and afterwards we could do something else like go to a restaurant and see a movie. I texted my sisters (see below)

"Maybe we could go to a restaurant and a movie? Maybe I'll invite some of my other friends." 

Missy suggested Buca. 

The kids had never been to Buca. That sold me. They would love it!

Hey let's go to Buca!

Erik met us at the door which makes sense since Buca can be a maze. When I saw him, I gave him a big kiss and said "thank you for my birthday pedicure. You are so awesome." I didn't realize the best was yet to come. 

I walked in to a surprise party that I had NO idea about. Seriously. How did Erik pull this off without me guessing?











After the party we had more cake!

Please note the pope looks somewhat creepy in every picture.

I couldn't believe all the people who were there! Missy and Dave, Amanda, My Mom and Dad, Rob and Shelly, Erin and Thad, Tim and Jen, Andria and Greg, Tricia, and me and Erik! I was so surprised and thankful that everyone came to celebrate. I love surprises and this was the best of all!

The kids still haven't been to Buca.

No comments: