Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Our website launch

Exciting things are in the works now with our craft business. Jen and I have a logo, business cards, and an etsy site! Please buy something off our etsy site and leave us a really great review ;). Our site is here: www.redbarrelcrafts.com 
 Redbarrelcrafts.com
Our first craft show is this Saturday and I'm so excited and nervous. I hope we do well!

September 18-20 we went camping with the Masts and Jenna's friend Grace to Alum Creek. This was our last trip of the season and it was a fabulous time! We stayed close to the camper beach and the kids played in the sand most of the time. Then we had campfires at night and told cheesy jokes. That's what camping is about!

Tim and Jen watched our kids so we could go to the Ohio State game. We won and I got to see the band - so I was happy. Every time we walk through campus it reminds me of school - we've been out for 20 years but it seems like just yesterday! 




A beautiful sandcastle

burying themselves in sand

Fun on the beach
 Sarah's girl scout troop went to Channel 6 to see the news. The girls sat through filming the news then even got to be on TV during the weather. Too bad I don't have DVR - I didn't get to record them. They really loved this outing!

Sarah doing the weather

The girls with Erin

Forbidden Island - a fun game everyone loved!

Script Ohio
 Matthew has been playing center a lot in his football team. He seems to really like it. He really needs to work on throwing and catching and running in the right direction, but other than that he likes it. The kids are 5 years old so many of them run in the wrong direction.
Matthew's football team

In other news:

  1. Our family has been playing SimCity buildit. The girls have been playing on the kindle and Erik and I on our phones. It's fun for us to do together and we all love the game. 
  2. Our book club is starting DragonSpell. I had to take it back to the library but hopefully will get it again soon (preferably before we discuss it Thursday night!)
  3. I've read the first two books in the Maze Runner series and am in the middle of the third one. This series is another post-apocalyptic series - this theme has been popular lately. Jenna read Maze Runner but has no desire to read the Scorch Trials.  
  4. Our book club finished up the Magician by Lev Grossman. I got the next book from the library and am debating on whether to read it or not.
  5. I'm also in the middle of the fourth book in the Parasol Protectorate. I love this series. It is quirky. 
  6. On Friday mornings there were no classes at the Y that I could take. They all started at 9:15 and I can't get there until 9:30 after dropping off Matthew. So I found a really fun zumba class at a place very close to my house. Beatz Fitness is 9:30 on Fridays and is $6 walk in price. Now I just do yoga and spinning at the Y since my favorite zumba teacher quit teaching on Saturdays. 
  7. The kids had their school pictures last week. I remember growing up we always got the cheapest picture package. Now I get the cheapest picture package for my kids. What goes around comes around....

No comments: