Friday, September 14, 2007

My Weekend

Wow. I'm home all alone. I dropped Jenna off at Erik's work at 4:30 and then left for home. When I got home I wasn't sure what to do. I'm rarely ALL alone and for an entire weekend....what do I do?? Yes - I should be working and doing research nonstop. But I wasn't sure where to start. Ahhh... that's it. Starbucks. I quickly drove to Starbucks and got a decaf raspberry mocha and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin. Now I can work on my research. Or at least think about it.

Jenna has started swimming lessons again. These swimming lessons are for bigger kids and the parents aren't supposed to be in the water. We'll see how she does with them.

I'm also working out more. I"m not sure why I've decided to start working out at 5 months pregnant but for some reason I have. I may even work out tomorrow on my free weekend. I can't believe I have all this time to myself. And that I miss Erik and Jenna so much *sniff*.

Today I got 79 on Quiddler. Who knew cookings was a word?

No comments: