Friday, September 07, 2007

10 years of bliss!




We celebrated our 10 year anniversary yesterday! It's hard to believe that 10 years ago we exchanged vows and started our life together. Marriage has just gotten better over time. Erik and I are closer and better friends than ever and I thank God for the wonderful gift he has given me of a husband like Erik. For our anniversary, I got him a sword (see previous post) and he got me a 5 star chef's knife. So we exchanged weapons for our anniversary. The knife is so awesome. It cuts everything (and I mean everything!) like butter. Anyone can look like a fancy iron chef using this knife.
I've also included a picture of Jenna and her friend Kate in the wagon together. We took a walk and got a picture of the two girls because they both had their hands in their mouths. It was rather funny. This was at 8:30, past both of their bedtimes.
Today I got 90 points on quiddler. And Quiddler wouldn't let me make the word prion. That stinks as prion is a word!! Biologists would be mad to know that quiddler doesn't allow the word prion!

1 comment:

Joel said...

You people are old. :)