Wednesday, December 05, 2007



I thought I'd post some comparison pictures of me pregnant with Jenna and pregnant with BNT. The first picture (with the black pants) was taken when I was 33 1/2 weeks and the second picture was taken when I was 28 weeks pregnant with Jenna. I look a whole lot bigger this time :). Same shirt though!
Jen mast hosted a sprinkle for me Nov. 18 and here is a picture. It was at her new house which is absolutely beautiful! Joy, Erica, Me, Nicole, Christine, Jen, and Heather are pictured. Jill had to leave early so she wasn't in the picture. It was a great time and she even made a diabetic menu for me!

I also had to include a picture of Thanksgiving. We hosted it at our house with my family and Erik's family here. It was an excellent time! We had great food and I ate enough to send my sugar through the roof *smile*. Jenna had a wonderful time too. I had to include a picture of her dressed up as a princess. She is so cute.

In other news:
  1. I got 66 on Quiddler today. Quiddler lets me play a lot more 2 letter words than Scrabulous online
  2. I started having contractions Monday night (Dec. 4). I spent 2 hours at the doctor's office and was hooked up to a machine. He put me on medication to stop the labor. Keeping my fingers crossed!
  3. OSU is playing LSU in the National Championship. Go Bucks!!!
  4. Today it snowed about 4 inches. While it took Erik over an hour to get to work (should take 20min) Jenna and I had fun playing in the snow.

No comments: