Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Still Cooking....


Since Jenna was born on my Father-in-law's birthday, I thought it would be cool if this baby was born on my Mother-in-law's birthday (the 17th). Well that came and went and no baby. So I thought it would be cool if the baby was born on my parent's anniversary (the 18th). No baby. Then I went to the doctor and he thinks the baby won't come early. NO!!! I'm so huge!! I'm ready to pop.

Today we went to Tuttle Mall to ride the Santa train. Jenna loved it! It was a cute little three car train and she wanted to ride in the caboose. So much fun.

After dinner we made a gingerbread house. It actually turned out pretty good (we didn't eat it, just constructed it). You can see from the box what it is supposed to look like. Jenna and I had a great time decorating it.


Jenna might have had more fun eating the icing but that's life :).

In other news:
  1. Erik has been obsessed with Airborne. It is fancy vitamins (very $$$) that are supposed to boost your immune system. I think he takes a tablet of this stuff a couple of times a day. We might have to take out a second mortgage to pay for his Airborne addiction.
  2. I'm reading the Mallorean now. It is the sequel to the Belgariad and I like it a lot. It is a similar tale, but I like the characters and it is a fun read.
  3. Tomorrow is the last day of the semester at Devry. If I make it through tomorrow and turn in my grades then I'm set to have this little one!!
  4. BNT moves a LOT and has a lot of hiccups. I can't wait to meet this little one.
  5. I got 83 on Quiddler today with 2 5 letter words. I was allowed the word "wizen" which I wasn't allowed on Scrabulous (facebook).
  6. My friend Jen Wahl had her baby Allison Ruth on Monday. How exciting!! She was due Christmas Eve but scheduled a C-section a week early. Allison Ruth is a pretty name.
  7. If we have the baby sometime in the next few days we'll go with Sarah Noelle. It is so close to Christmas and that is a pretty fitting name. No boys names are very Christmasy (not going with Rudolph!!).

That's all for now. Hopefully next time I update we will have had this baby!

1 comment:

Joel said...

That's what I should have gotten my father for Christmas. A big toy train that goes around his house. DANGIT!