Friday, February 22, 2008

From potties to stardust...

I had to post another picture of our DnD group especially since Jenna stole my chair. She really wanted to participate this time! We had a great time as usual. Erik is even multitasking (feeding Sarah while playing!)


Potty training is harder than I thought it would be. I use the potty - it doesn't seem that hard. Apparently it is.


Jenna is so happy to be a big sister. She loves to brush Sarah's hair after her bath. The look on Sarah's face should show you her opinion of Jenna brushing her hair.


For some reason, Sarah likes to sleep with her hands in the air. I love this picture of her after an outing with her hands in the air. She is also wearing the hat and sweater that Grandma knitted for her (knitted? crocheted? this is how much I know about sewing!).

Here is a picture of Jenna and Sarah together. Aren't my girls adorable!!


In other news:


  1. I just watched Stardust and would put it very high on my list (if I ever redo my favorite movie list). It was even better than the book - which is rare!
  2. I'm reading Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn by Tad Williams - it's a great story!
  3. Erik's birthday is next Wednesday. He's going to Kansas City for work though. We'll still celebrate though! On Monday we're having filet mignon and dark chocolate cake - yum
  4. I got 72 on quiddler today and got to make the word loved. Appropriate since last week was Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of the 2 girls laying on the floor together. How cute!!!

Jenna's Fairy Godmother

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina!
Your girls are so cute!! I bet Jenna is such a great big sister and a big helper for you!
Yeah, the whole potty training thing...I'm not a real fan either. We tried to start early with potty training as recommended by our pediatrician. We started potty training at 18 months and now she's 21 months and she's just not getting it. It's not that hard... :-) But apparently its harder than we think! :-)
Hope you guys have a great week!
You guys should come to Minnesota! We'd love to see you guys again!

-Katie Marlin