Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hot or Not: skunk edition

I decided that I like highlights in my hair, however I do not want to spend $100 every time to get them done at Charles Penzone. So Erik bought an $8 box of Revlon highlights. He put the highlights in for me (thanks honey!) and he loves them. I'm still not sure. Please take my poll and let me know what you think:


Please take my poll after viewing my picture
Does my hair look good?
Yes
No
You look like a skunk








For lent I gave up reading blogs. I realized that I can spend 3 hours just reading blogs. This is a major time waster. Since giving up blogs I've been so much more productive!! I've also created a responsiblity chart for myself. These charts are awesome and I certainly want to buy one for Jenna.

Of course I need to post some pictures of my bumblebee (Sarah). I put a lot more pictures up when I had Jenna, but having 2 seems to be much more than twice the work. I hope it's not exponential and three would be 9 times the work.
Sarah loves this play yard. She will stare at the bumblebee hanging from it for a long time (well 10 minutes without fussing is a long time for her). Sarah isn't doing too much right now but I did get a video of her looking at me making a funny face. Here it is!

I am excited about all the extra milk I am producing. There is an organization that will take extra breast milk and ship it to Africa for orphaned babies. Many babies are orphaned due to HIV in Africa and breast milk is in high demand. I took a blood test and DNA test and now I'm all set to donate my breast milk to those in need. What an awesome organization that will do this! I'm also giving some to a friend who adopted a boy born at 27 weeks. Since he was adopted she can not feed him, but I have a lot of milk in reserve.
I got 64 points on quiddler and got to make the word "outing" which was 5 points bonus since it had 6 letters!

2 comments:

Joel said...

It looks good G!

Donating breast milk - funky. But it certainly is a good cause. That is, however, not an organization that I'll be able to do much for. Dangit.

Cheryl said...

I like your hair, Gina, though it is hard to see the highlights in the picture.!!!