Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Erik's birthday was on the 27th and Jenna and I made a chocolate cake for him. It was Sandy's Chocolate Cake from allrecipes.com and was yum-o (to use a Rachel Rayism). Here is a picture. Jenna helped decorate it and when Erik blew the candles out, he also blew off half the decorations, which greatly upset Jenna.

I also included a picture of Sarah with the white lamb. She is now 2 months old and weights 10lbs 15oz. Huge!! She is so much bigger than Jenna was at two months. She's even started smiling. I just love this little girl!! See the pic of her in the bouncer - she actually plays!

In other news:
  1. I got 63 on Quiddler today. I didn't realize jennets was a word. What kind of word is this?
  2. Sarah had blood in her diaper so I'm off dairy again until April 25. I've discovered that chocolate soy milk is not bad. So now I put it on my cereal. Chocolate soy milk and grape nuts - yum (I guess).
  3. I'm in the third book (of four) in the Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn series by Tad Williams. Not sure what to read next. I did look at the wikipedia site and the list of high fantasy novels on there. I thought about trying to read all those books - since I love high fantasy!
  4. School starts on Sunday. I hope I survive :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first pic of Bug looks like you G! What a silly grin :-)

~Missy