Saturday, March 08, 2008

A Snow Big Sister??








Every family has a big sister according to Jenna. If there is a family of bears, spoons (don't ask), playdoh, books, etc (and a family is just composed of a few of these things) always one of them is a big sister. Jenna knows her place in our family. Today we got about a foot and a half of snow. Even church is cancelled tomorrow because of the snow. Anyway, we went out to play in the snow and we made a snow family. Of course, one of the snow family members was a big sister :).
In other news:
  1. Sarah is smiling :). I've included a picture - she is adorable
  2. We got Easter pictures taken on Thursday of the two girls together. They were adorable. After the pictures (taken by Squire Photography), Jenna got to pick some prizes from a big treasure chest. One of the treasure chests had butterfly wings. Jenna loved them!!
  3. I'm in book 4 of the Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn trilogy. How can something be a trilogy if it has 4 books?
  4. I just finished "Just Walk Across the Room" by Bill Hybels. Excellent book about evangelism through friendship.
  5. We finally saw Ratatouille. Awesome movie!!! I highly recommend it. I especially loved it since it was about food - who doesn't love food? Once we get back into a routine, I'll start my iron chefs again!
  6. I got 12 today on Quiddler. Lost the y, v, h, q, and n. It was a tough quiddler with few vowels.
  7. I'm making about 10 different chocolate chip cookie recipes and we are going to have a cookie tasting to see which one is the best. I have 2 more recipes I want to make. After that - we'll see which recipe reigns supreme!! I'll include the results on my blog when we finish the contest :).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What adorable grandchildren we have!
I love seeing Sarah's smiling picture. Jenna's pink dress and wings is great - she is truly a princess:)
love, Proud Gramma