Monday, August 17, 2009

Love handles!


Since canceling our Lifetime memberships I have not picked up any other exercising and have thus put on some weight. I need to exercise to keep my weight down as I love sweets so I knew this would happen. Instead of giving up sweets, dieting, or finding a new exercise system, I've decided to use this product called the "Love Handler".


Erik bought me two bottles of "Fabulous Foaming Face Wash" from Bliss as a gift a few months back. With those two bottles came a free bottle of the Love Handler. So I decided to measure my waist and use the love handler every day for 6 weeks (recommended usage) to see if it takes off any inches. I'll keep you updated as to the progress - yes it is in a spreadsheet! I had thought about taking a picture of my belly to see any visual difference from the cream and then realized I almost posted a picture of my belly on the blog.
On a much cuter note. The girls love to talk on the phone or pretend they are talking on the phone. Sarah holds the phone up to her ear and babbles. Jenna pretends she is actually talking too. Erik snapped a picture of the three of us chatting.
66 points today on Quiddler - a rather dismal score!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! nana

Anonymous said...

I love that Gina is on the pink "pretend phone" and it appears that Sarah is using a BlackBerry. I cannot see what Bug is talking on.

~Missy