Sunday, April 18, 2010

MN+WV+OH Coopers = Awesome!

Last weekend Gramma, Grampa, Joel, and Megan came to visit for a few days. We had a great time and packed in as much Graeters and games as we could. Graeters + Games = Awesome.

Over the 4 days they were here, we went to Graeters twice, the zoo, and Damons as well as played Scattergories, Balderdash, Rails of England, Stone Age, the Bean Game, and Carcassone. Erik and Joel played a lot of Rings too. So we had a great time. Megan had not yet met Sarah so that was also exciting. The girls really loved having everyone here.

We are still making dinner for our Tuesday night Bible study. Our new study started Tuesday the 6th and we had quiche (I made tomato basil, meat lovers, and crab quiches). The meat lovers quiche had a pound of bacon and a pound of sausage. Yum. The week after I made shrimp tortellini carbonara (also had bacon). So now it has been our goal to have bacon on every Tuesday night Bible study. This upcoming Tuesday we are going to have breakfast with pancakes, sausage, and yes - bacon!
This Tuesday will be my last Bible study as I'll be teaching on Tuesday nights next semester. Erik and I call this upcoming semester the "countdown" since it is the last semester I'm teaching before this baby comes. Hang in there until June 20th baby! I'll be leading the Bible study about prayer. Looking through the Bible, made me realize I need to narrow down my focus. It's hard to find verses NOT about prayer!

58 points on Quiddler today!




No comments: