Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Roughing it in the Woods

Last weekend I went on a "camping" trip with a few of my Mommy friends. I put camping in quotes since we had a cabin in the woods with a hot tub in the back (roughing it!).
Last Thursday, the day before the camping trip, Erik got a bike trailer to pull the girls behind him when we go biking. So we got on our bikes and took a 5 mile bike trip (2 1/2 miles to Graeters and 2 1/2 miles back). Yes - I survived the 5 mile bike trip 7 months pregnant. We actually had an awesome time and the girls loved it! Who doesn't love a stop at Graeters anyway?
On Friday I left for the girls "camping" trip. My friends Jen, Nicole, Heather and Amanda also went on the trip and we had an awesome time. They sat in the hot tub a lot while I dipped my feet in. We played Transamerica, Scattergories, and Truth or Dare. We really ended up laughing a lot!
Amanda and Heather both have blogs that I've been reading and they inspired me to redesign mine. I used cutestblogontheblock.com for the background. I think it looks awesome. Then I photoshopped the header using the background colors. I was inspired by their blogs!

It was a fun and relaxing weekend with lots of good food, friends and laughter. I'm excited to go again next year and even more excited that I can go in the hot tub!

I also had to post some pictures of the girls outside. They are so cute and always want to wear summer dresses. Someday I'll wear summer dresses too. I love our phlox too! It's beautiful and the best part is that it's easy!

60 points on Quiddler today!



No comments: