Saturday, July 31, 2010

The swingset

I'm so glad we have three swings on our swingset. Daddy was pushing all three kids on the swingset the other day. Here's a video - Matthew was sort of sitting in the swing.
Erik and I are making our way through Wizard's First Rule and he really likes it. I'm so glad that we are reading together and discussing books. We sat at Starbucks and spent the whole time discussing what we liked/disliked about the book. We were so trendy!
I started reading one of the books he read called The Death Ship of Dartmouth by Michael Jecks. This book is historical fiction set in 1324. It is not fantasy but still is interesting, although not my favorite (no wizards, aliens, or Amish people in the book).
In contrast to the Amish and the technology of 1324, Erik mentioned that our cell phone contract would be up September 20. He also said I could get a new phone. Naturally I said droid???? He said yes! Yipee!!! So my life will change on Sept. 20 - I can get my droid and be really, really, really cool.
Another thing that happens September 20 is that Matthew will be 3 months old. This means I can take him to the childcare center at my gym and I can start working out. I even bought new shoes and am so excited to try them out. I'm sure I could work out prior to September 20 but I don't really want to start running with a hole in my boob. I haven't gone running in over a year. Hopefully I will remember how to run and what is happening in my audiobook.
95 on Quiddler today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute video! When Matthew actually knows what is going on, Erik will get tired swinging all those kids!

~Missy