Thursday, November 15, 2012

The blog post you never thought I'd write

I have written several top ten lists. Obviously I really love lists. So I was thinking of a top ten list of advantages to being short. Now this is purely hypothetical since I, of course, am not short.

10. A short person's shoulders and head can double as arm rests for tall people
9. In the event of a zombie apocalypse short people can hide in more places (small cabinets, under the bed, in the dryer, etc)
8. They don't mind the middle seat in a car or an airplane.
7. Their clothes are smaller with less material so they are cheaper and take less time to dry
6. Short people have more leg room and head room in cars
5. They are never in charge of changing light bulbs
4. Short people look younger
3. Police don't have to push their heads down to toss them in the back of a cruiser.
2. Short people are fun sized!
1. People seem to like to make short jokes, ie short people are cool, hip, and funny


1 comment:

DVK said...

"Now this is purely hypothetical since I, of course, am not short."

Stage One is Denial....
http://www.recover-from-grief.com/7-stages-of-grief.html