Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chocolate cake tower

The day has finally arrived and Missy will be getting married this weekend. We are all so excited especially the girls who are ecstatic to be flower girls. They have been talking about it nonstop. Matmoo (that's what he calls himself) doesn't know what he is in for. He will be a fantastic ring bearer as long as he leaves the lights on in the church.  Last weekend I drove to Cleveland to meet Missy, Amanda, Megan, and Missy's friends at the Wild Mango Restaurant. The food was beautiful and delicious! I ordered seared sea scallops with crab risotto. Yum! Then Missy and I shared a "piece" of this chocolate cake. It was amazing!
Yes that is a piece of chocolate cake with spun sugar on top
 I am beyond excited that Missy is marrying a wonderful, Christian man who will soon be my brother-in-law!

Jenna had her second grade musical and her class was celebrating Mexico. The other classes celebrated Ireland, China, Iraq, and Russia. They sang a song in Spanish and even did a little dance. Jenna is the fourth one over in this tiny picture. She is almost done with second grade.
Jenna's 2nd grade musical performance
Erik and I both like computers. This can be a problem sometimes. Today I bought a Windows 8 tablet. I'm excited about it even though there is no start button anymore.

73 points on Quiddler today

No comments: