Sunday, April 07, 2013

My VIP

Sarah is now registered for Kindergarten in the fall and was the VIP (very important preschoolerof the week at preschool. She got to wear a crown all week (princess Sarah) and make a poster about herself. If you are wondering about the shot in the corner in which her tongue is blue - yes that is correct.  Below is the picture. It defines Sarah's fun spirit.
Sarah VIP of the week
Blue tongue
On the Monday of Spring Break we went to Entertrainment Junction in West Chester, OH. The kids loved the huge indoor model train layout and the play area. They especially loved the funhouse. Erik battled motion sickness but the kids and I had a blast! Then we went to visit our friends Julie and Randy and saw their two boys Nicholas and Nathaniel. We ate pizza and cookies and had a fun time visiting with them.

Entertrainment Junction


Funhouse
Our Coo* book club is now reading Queen of Men by the wildly famous author Joel Cooper. It's fun to read this book together and it has prompted more discussion than some of the other books we've read. I have already read the book but I'm excited to see what other people think of it. This is a great book and I hope he can publish it someday. 

The weather is starting to warm up and we've been outside every day. Erik even went biking today and I went running. It feels good to be outside enjoying the sunshine.  I feel like my friend Lynn is looking down on us and smiling.

77 points on Quiddler today


3 comments:

DVK said...

Nice family photo.

QoM is turning out to be quite fun. Looking forward to my autographed first edition to come in the mail...

Joel said...

Just print out the PDF and I'll sign it. :)

Gina Cooper said...

OOH a signed copy. Will it be first edition? I'm sure it will be a collector's item!