Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Short?




I received this post card from my brother-in-law. If you can't see it (the picture didn't come out that good), there is a man riding a horse in the snow and the caption reads "The Trouble with a Short Horse", implying that I am short. The problem with said post card is that I am NOT short! I'm not even vertically challenged. So I'm not sure why I received such a post card. It was a nice thought though :) :).

We had a playgroup at our house with 4 little girls today. Jenna, Rachel, Grace, and Hailey. Grace was born 1/13/05 so is only a week older than Jenna. You can see the two of them crammed in the car together. We also bought a wagon for Jenna which was a big hit with all the little ones. Jenna, Grace, and Rachel are crammed in the wagon here. Hailey didn't want to get in, and Jenna looks pretty comfortable on her side anyway.

Easter is almost here and with it is coming some pretty cold weather. Today it is 34 degrees and it is supposed to snow on Saturday - bummer. One good thing is that we have Good Friday off so I won't be teaching. Although I'm not sure what else I'll do. Prayer and fasting - and no wild parties :).

I tried to make the word "lego" today in Quiddler and I wasn't allowed to have it. However, xu is a word. Does that make any sense? Who knows what xu is as opposed to lego? Even Jenna knows what lego is! Got 54 in Quiddler (not a good showing since some people got 113!).

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the wagon. It is really cute.