Saturday, August 04, 2007

hot hot hot




It has been very hot lately! So hot we all are afraid we will melt. I pulled out the sprinkler to see what Jenna would think of it. She walked up to it and put her fingers in it, then decided that she didn't want the water to be on her head. You can see the before and after pictures here :).

I'm not sure when I should teach Jenna not to play with her food. Every day the spoon from her cereal becomes Cinderella and starts dancing with her sippy cup (the prince). She wants me to fashion dresses out of napkins for the spoon - just so it can look spiffy for the ball. While this is incredibly cute, I'm thinking it's not good manners and maybe I should be teaching manners, right? Here's a picture of Jenna with half a banana in her milk. The banana was taking swimming lessons. Obviously!!!

On that note, Jenna has been taking swimming lessons every Monday. She absolutely loves them and when I mention swimming lessons she is very cooperative (lets me change her diaper and remove bananas from her milk without protest). We have 3 more weeks of swimming lessons and I expect her to be a champion swimmer by the end.

I gave a test tonight in class and since giving a test is a little boring. I decided to come up with a list of my favorite nuts. Nuts are so yummy and full of vitamins and minerals. I feel like I should eat them all the time. here is my ordered list:
  1. Cashews
  2. Pecans
  3. Pistachios
  4. Peanuts
  5. Hazelnuts
  6. Almonds
  7. Walnuts
  8. Macadamia nuts
  9. Pine nuts
  10. Brazil nuts
If I've forgotten any nuts let me know. I can rank them. Although if I've forgotten them they probably won't be very high.

Later I should rank the Harry Potter books. #7 is my favorite!!!

Today I got 79 points on Quiddler today. Rather rotten!

No comments: