Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Our Church Festival

Our new church had a festival potluck with music, games and a fire truck! Jenna met another girl named Jenna born Dec. 2004 so only a month older than my Jenna. Here is a picture of the Jenna's dancing. My Jenna doesn't look all that happy. I also uploaded a picture of Jenna in the fire truck. Even though she doesn't look happy in any of these pictures, I think she had a great time!

Yesterday Jenna wanted to play with her potty. I left her alone for a few minutes and noticed that all the toilet paper was gone from the roll and it was all in her potty. Well at least she knows what to do with it (sort of).

In other news:
  1. The Frontiers in Education conference at which I'll be presenting my Bioinformatics paper is Oct. 10-13 and I'm all registered! Yea!!
  2. Mom is taking Jenna for three days so Erik and I can go out on a date for our anniversary. We are even talking about seeing a movie!
  3. Erik bought me a fancy 5 star chef's knife for our anniversary (and I bought him a sword). We bought each other sharp implements!
  4. Erik is no longer working from home so I'm not going to see him much - considering I work nights!
  5. I am currently reading the King in the Window by Adam Gopnik and I really like it! David said I would but I ignored him :) (who doesn't?)
  6. We saw Pan's Labryinth and that is going to be very high on my movie list (if I ever reorder it). That was an excellent movie!
  7. I got 79 on Quiddler today - that was just the minimum. At least I wasn't negative.
  8. The previous list item was the only one without an exclamation point!

No comments: