Thursday, August 09, 2007

A Lifetime of Fitness

On Monday Erik and I finally decided to join a Health club. We joined Lifetime Fitness which is just down the road. It is outrageously priced but we've talked about ways to offset the cost and health is important. I went to water aerobics on Tuesday and Wednesday. I thought - it's in the water, it can't be that hard. Yea right. Now my arms can't move and I'm barely able to type this post.

Erik's parents have now moved to Morgantown. yea!! They are much closer to us now and we are excited to leave Jenna with them for a few days....I mean we are excited to visit them. We are planning a trip later in August.

Anyway, because I LOVE lists, I've made a list of my favorite worship songs (in order):
1. Before the Throne of God Above
2. Arms of Love
3. Your Beloved
4. I love you, Lord
5. Did you Feel the Mountains Tremble
6. Hold me Jesus
7. Indescribable
8. Be thou my vision
9. Hungry
10. God of Wonders
11. If we are the body
12. Lord, reign in me
13. Here I am to worship
14. Better is one day
15. Awesome God
16. Blessed be your name
17. What if His people prayed
18. We will dance
19. Shout to the Lord
20. Sometimes by step
    Today I got only 50 points on Quiddler but I couldn't make a word out of the Q. I did get a 6 letter word - loader. yea!

    2 comments:

    Cheryl said...

    Gina, we are excited to see you soon, too, and to have Jenna stay here some. What fun we shall have!!

    Things are going fine here. Hopefully we will have most of the boxes unpacked before you arrive here.

    I just connected the computer to the DSL and its good to be able to get online again.
    love, Mom

    Anonymous said...

    New pics of Jenna are where?????