Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Beautiful Songs

Well the Buckeyes lost horribly this weekend even though the girls were cheering (as you can see Sarah crawling over Jenna). Jenna was also playing "naptime" with Daddy. You can see daddy here taking a nap with a cute pink blanket.

I like to make lists (who doesn't?). I need to update some of them, but one list I've never made is my list of favorite songs. Instead of making a list of favorite songs, I've grouped songs into what I like to listen to when in a certain mood. Also, while I like many different genres, my favorites are classic rock and Christian. Now one can make the argument that books, movies, restaurants, etc can also be grouped in this manner but that takes too much effort - and since I've never made a list of songs, here goes:

Favorite Classic Rock Songs
1. The Joker
2. Magic Carpet Ride

Favorite Christian Songs
1. Sometimes by Step
2. When God Ran

Favorite Praise and Worship Songs
1. Before the Throne
2. Arms of Love

Favorite Songs to Sing to Annoy my Husband
1. Pina Colada Song
2. Dancing Queen

Quiddler score = 88

No comments: