Thursday, November 06, 2008

Commit to the Lord

While I'm bummed about the result of the election, I will support our new President and pray for him. The previous two elections resulted in bickering and hateful responses such as "selected not elected". The people have spoken - Obama is the President. We should support him, even if we do not agree with everything he does. We are bigger than the hateful complaining of the last two elections.

In other matters, I got 84 on Quiddler today and made the words: verse and giddy. I feel giddy after making those words!

I also discovered a new verse that I'm going to add to my list (someday when I update it) and I think I'll place it very high! Proverbs 16:3 "Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Isn't that verse rockin'!

No comments: