Saturday, November 22, 2008

Stacking the Candyland deck

Today we were playing a friendly game of Candyland when Jenna got upset because she hadn't drawn a red card. My opinion was, just wait and sometime you'll probably draw a red card. Jenna has Daddy wrapped around her finger so as he was shuffling he stacked the deck so she could get a red card. CHEATER!!! Of course she won the game. However cheaters never win! I think it is all a conspiracy against me so that I'll get the gingerbread man and have to go back to the beginning.

I'm not sure what Sarah's obsession with the dishwasher is and this video shows her dishwasher work at its finest. Erik also thinks he can throw her up in the air since she's the backup. He throws her pretty high and it's a little scary but she loves it as you can see.

I got 77 points in Quiddler today and made the words creole (5 point bonus) and dyking (I did NOT know that was a word - what does it even mean? do I want to know?) and noms. What an awesome quiddler day for me!

This blog post is a little lighter than the last couple even though I'm really excited about all the discussion! Maybe we'll have more exciting topics in the future. Although I do think Erik's stacking the candyland deck is worthy of discussion. How can we trust him in other games if he is willing to go to lengths to stack the candyland deck? I tell ya, I'm always back at the gingerbread man!




3 comments:

Dave said...

If that scares you, be glad you don't live in a house with high ceilings. :)

Anonymous said...

Oops... maybe I should stop letting Lili jump off of things and catching her. I guess we need a backup. :)

Cheryl said...

Erik gets this throwing of babies from his dad - a good model!!! :)
Sarah seems to love it, as most babies do.

See you Thursday!!
love, Mom