Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Data-basses

Missy and I both got each other Simply Guitar for Christmas. This is a book and DVD that teaches you how to play the guitar. I've always wanted to learn guitar so this will give me a chance to learn.

What I'd really like to learn is to play the bass guitar. I'd love to be in a band called the data-basses. And we'd all play bass guitar. We'd have songs like
"Rollback baby" and
"You've got the primary key to my heart" and
"Select me from everyone" and
"You are the sequel for me" and
"Let us join together forever" and
"You are my one-to-one relationship" and
"I'll update your trigger"

Maybe I should quit my day job??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SELECT *
FROM Cooper_Family
WHERE Gina LIKE '%NERD%'

SELECT *
FROM Monter_Family
WHERE Missy IN ('AWESOME', 'AMAZING', FABULOUS')

~Anonymous

Joel said...

What about those other classics...

"You're Distinctly Mine"
"My If is Unconditional"
"You're My Only Union"
"You Fill My Dataset"
"I'll Drop All My Tables For You"
"I Want To Be Nested With You"
"I Feel Unsorted Without You"
"I Want To Live with You in an Infinite Loop"
"Shall Our Loop Never Break"
"You Make All My Conditions True"
"My Love For You is Never Variable"

Anonymous said...

Wow! I totally missed the connection between music and data-basses. Joel definitely needs in as writer:)

Joel said...

I'm in. :)