Thursday, June 18, 2009

Swimming!

Jenna and Sarah had their first swimming lessons on Monday. Jenna is in Guppy 1 and Sarah is taking Tiny Tots at the Worthington Rec Center. Both loved their lessons even though Sarah was shivering at the end of the lesson. She really doesn't have enough fat!

This is finals week for me so once I turn in my grades, I'll have two weeks off! I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Here are my thoughts:
  1. Read
  2. Level my EQ2 characters
  3. Read
  4. Iron chef
  5. Read
  6. Sleep
  7. Read
  8. Camp
  9. Read
I'm just finalizing my list of course....

Erik and I discussed canceling our Lifetime membership to help us pay off the house quickly. Unfortunately, this will hinder my opportunity to become super buff. I guess eating chocolate every day also hinders my opportunity to become super buff.

56 points in Quiddler today because I lost the Q, but I made the word Skited!













No comments: