Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas pics

Now that we are halfway through January, I thought I'd post some pictures from Christmas. I have the obligatory picture of the pediatrician (David) holding my two daughters in crazy ways. The picture of the girls with their new nightgowns sewn by Grandma Cooper, Jenna with her new fairytale ponies (a highly sought after gift), Jenna with the Tigger that Grandma also sewed (although Sarah plays with it all the time), and my I Love Spreadsheets shirt. This shirt is completely awesome. My husband is even more awesome for getting it for me!


We loved having family over and forced David and Becca to play games with us all the time. Sarah loves the name "Becca" and even when I show her pictures of Uncle David she calls him "Becca".








In other news:
  1. Erik and I will be going to the Ohio Right to Life banquet March 5. The speaker is Sarah Palin! That should be exciting. To get ready for the banquet I'm reading her new book Going Rogue.
  2. We bought unfinished bunk beds for the girls. Erik is in the middle of painting them now and in a week or two we should have them in Jenna's room. We will be moving Sarah into Jenna's room to consolidate the children. They may fight over who gets the top bunk!
  3. I'm taking a photoshop class this semester to improve my photoshop skills. Why you ask? I already have mad skills! Well I still need to improve....a lot.
  4. During my two week break I sat on the couch basically the entire time. I watched all 6 Star Wars movies and read the Coldfire Trilogy by C.S. Friedman. That trilogy was well written and exciting with lots of plot twists. I really enjoyed it and am looking forward to reading more of Friedman's books.
  5. Erik and I have been playing squash a lot lately since I'm feeling better. My dexterity was not what it once was. My armor class really stinks now (D&D reference).
  6. This semester I'm only teaching two nights a week. It is so awesome! Of course next semester I'm teaching 4 nights a week and am not looking forward to it (Erik reminds me the Bible says "do everything without grumbling or complaining" - grumble, grumble, grumble).
  7. 73 points on quiddler today - I made the word "linking" a 10 letter word!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah is awesome! She knows a good name when she hears one. =) Funny how it looks like she's got blood dripping down her face in the picture with Uncle Dave.

Becca

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of Dave holding the girls. That silly upside down Sarah. I bet Jenna LOVES that My Little Pony set. I think I want one, I mean come on, fairies?

~Mishy (as said by Sarah)

Gina Cooper said...

It does look like she has blood dripping down her face! She was laughing so hard though. She was having fun but still doesn't know the difference between David and Becca!
Missy - Who doesn't want fairy ponies??